Test Plain-LG skin
This is a modified version of the Plain skin, which uses the lightGallery instead of the PhotoSwipe light-box. Some advantages of this implementation with respect to the standard Plain skin:
- It uses slide transitions if you go to the next / previous slide. This version implements 10 of the possible 32 transition types. You can also define the transition time. This album uses zoom-in-out transitions of 1500mS.
- You can select a slide-show with a number of viewing times per slide.
- Captions are displayed below the slides.
- The location is displayed in an OpenStreet Map which requires no API key.
- Audio clips are played automatically with or without an automatic start of the music.
- Weblocations are supported.
- Tool-tips are now displayed for the buttons in the light-box.
- The background color in the light-box is equal to the setected Page background color on the skin settings Design tab.
- Background color of an audio control changed to the Folder background color, but the effect depends on the used browser and OS.
- Code in an optional file page-header_0.inc is now included in the <HEAD> section
- HTML-validator errors removed in version 1.0.3F
Note: the background color of the buttons and text in the light-box is determined by the 'Folder background ' color selector.
More info on the forum , but part of the information and the jaskin-file has been removed.
So now you can download the jaskin file here.
See the same album with the Plain skin, with the Plain-M skin, with the Plain-LG skin, with the LightGallery skin, with the PhotoSwipe skin and with the FancyBox skin.